- IT Contracts
- GDPR Compliance
- Public Procurement
- Antimonopoly law
- Marketing and advertisement
- Commercial contracts
- Telecommunication Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Project Management Support
- Competition and Consumer Protection
We provide a client focus service to those at the forefront of the business and corporate commercial world. The deep expertise and extensive experience of our M&A lawyers enables us to advise on the most complex domestic and international commercial transactions.
We have a deep knowledge of the market and understand what matters commercially to the client. We have been privileged to advise many international companies establishing their business in Poland. We advise on a full range of corporate arrangements and transactions including the IT sector. We advise and guide clients on the most effective and efficient way to bring each transaction through to completion. We help clients to close deals across, inter alia, the technology, media and telecommunications, food and automotive industries.
We represent buyers, sellers and private equity providers in mergers and acquisitions across a broad range of industry sectors such as IT, new technologies, food, automotive and others.
Our experience and knowledge of the Polish market helps us to guide foreign investors, especially from the Scandinavian countries, willing to invest or to do business in Poland.
The hard work and expertise of our lawyers in the area of Corporate and M&A have all been recognised by prestigious legal rankings, such as Legal 500, Chambers Global and Chambers Europe.
- drafting and negotiation of share/asset purchase agreements,
- negotiating and drafting of transaction documentation,
- corporate restructuring, establishing, merging, transforming, and reorganising of companies,
- transaction advisory services,
- managing the due diligence process,
- advising on acquisitions and takeovers of companies, as well as on business transfer,
- joint venture, venture capital, and private equity transactions,
- post-completion issues,
- corporate governance and compliance,
- advice on competition law and consumer protection,
- advising on financing and taxation matters.