- IT Contracts
- GDPR Compliance
- Public Procurement
- Antimonopoly law
- Marketing and advertisement
- Commercial contracts
- Telecommunication Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Project Management Support
- Competition and Consumer Protection
The complexity of IT projects is greater than ever. We understand the unique challenges faced by our clients, therefore, our lawyers constantly deliver innovative and strategic solutions to meet them. We can assist you in planning, developing and implementing your commercial strategy by advising you on the IT project management from the initial strategic decision through contract negotiations to post-contract relationship management.
Managing IT risk in a fast-changing environment helps increase the success of strategic IT initiatives. We guide and manage our clients through an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, helping them to assess the legal and regulatory risks and safeguard their interests.
We constantly broaden our knowledge, ensuring that our project management knowledge and framework are up to date by participating in professional training courses such as PMbok, Agile and ITil.
- monitoring project implementation in regard to contract compliance and legal risks,
- drafting and examining project's documentation against formal requirements (notes, change requests, annexes, status rapports, etc.),
- developing project’s crisis management policies,
- day-to-day project management.