- IT Contracts
- GDPR Compliance
- Public Procurement
- Antimonopoly law
- Marketing and advertisement
- Commercial contracts
- Telecommunication Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Project Management Support
- Competition and Consumer Protection
We implement projects and provide solutions in the area of IT, intellectual property and public procurement law. We offer comprehensive legal support services in both structuring and negotiating IT/IP contracts, developing principles governing the management of intellectual property assets in corporate entities and capital groups, setting up security policies, as well as the development of personal and sensitive data processing rules, dispute resolution and litigation. Our public procurement law department assists our Clients on public procurement and public sector matters through the whole process of tender procedure from the drafting and preparation of the Specification of Contract Basic Terms and Conditions (SIWZ)/tender offers to representation in appeal proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals (KIO).
We are fully aware that business, especially in the sphere of technology, is advancing at an exponential rate, and that we must tackle the legal challenges that the boundary-pushing innovation presents, which requires in-depth knowledge of not only the law itself but also the alignment of technology and business strategy. We thus constantly broaden our knowledge, ensuring that our project management knowledge and framework are up to date by participating in professional training courses (PMbok, Agile, ITil) and constantly carry-out trainings to business and lawyers. We have participated in the pioneer Agile and cloud contract implementations in the software industry in Poland. In order to ensure the best practice, our dedicated lawyers co-operate with lawyers from different jurisdictions and have regular regional and worldwide meetings and know-how exchange.
Our expertise goes beyond standard legal practice. Such high quality of services has been recognised by the largest Polish and international companies, our loyal clients. We offer and guarantee our full professional and personal involvement in every single project. At the core of our firm, there is a team of highly specialised lawyers, for whom the results matter more than just the hours spent at work. We bring added value to your projects and, consequently, to your business, by offering you one of the biggest teams of dedicated lawyers specialising in the IT sector in the country. Hundreds of successfully completed projects worth about PLN 15 billion speak to the quality of our work.
Selected areas of our services:
- preparation and drafting of implementation agreements (WATERFALL, AGILE) and service agreements, etc., negotiation and re-negotiation of contracts with Polish and foreign providers,
- providing guidance and assistance to both contracting authority/entity and contractors at every stage of the complex public procurement proceedings,
- pre-trial analysis and risk assessment, which allows us to estimate the litigation cost and the length of the trial as well as the actual chances of winning,
- representation in appeal proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals (KIO), as well as public and arbitration courts,
- preparation of legal opinions on data security and data protection issues (including the processing of medical records, processing of personal data in the energy sector, and employee activity monitoring),
- preparation of legal opinions on copyright, industrial proprietary and database rights, business secrets, image protection, personal rights, etc.,
- preparation of standard forms of agreement (rules and regulations concerning the provisions of telecommunications services, price lists, rules and regulations governing promotions etc.),
- verifying IT projects ( for instance: architecture of IT systems, e-commerce) with regard to their compliance with personal data protection laws and sector-specific regulations concerning data and information protection in particular sectors ( telecommunications, banking and healthcare),
- providing our clients with opinions on business initiative and helping them to assess the legal and regulatory risks and safeguard their interests,
- advising on the investment process of building telecommunications & teletechnical networks and infrastructure,
- conducting workshops & seminars addressed to a wide audience from various sectors, allowing our clients to broaden their specialised knowledge and know-how exchange with other leaders in their sector, as well as closed seminars tailored to the professional needs of a specific client.